Sunday, December 9, 2012

Luxury Latex

I have been wearing the same thing for a few days - and the fact that I change outfits about 3 times a day should give you some indication of how much I love this outfit.

It was the perfect non-tramp outfit for "Best in Latex" at Club Amaranth and I was so pleased with it that I never wanted to take it off! Classy, sexy and gorgeously made - my look of the day is from Indyra Originals Couture.

Indyra Originals Couture- Aziza

The skin is one of the many Christmas gifts from JeSyLiLo  - I still haven't gone through them all! If you haven't gone yet, you really should.

Indyra Originals Couture- Aziza

The Look:

Outfit: Indyra Originals Couture- Aziza
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Cyanne -  reds
Skin: *JeSyLiLO*:::GroupGiftSkin:::*May (Now available under the tree)
Shoes: *Felicity* 3,000 Members Group Gift - lepoard 
Poses: VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 3.9b* CHICA BOOM AO V3.1
EyesIKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (ML)

No comments:

Post a Comment