Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Holy Lace

Things have been insane hectic around here, but I was so excited to see that ::Hot Stuff:: put out some new releases! They have some of my favorite outfits. I want to go and buy the whole store! Their stuff is cute, fun, flirty and a lot of things can be worn with or without my Lolas Tangos. My outfit today is no different - its a lacy fun top that is both sexy yet covers all. It comes in three colors - white, pink and grey.

.b also put out some new hair recently. When I went to have a peek at the new releases, I was struck by this hairstyle - I thought perhaps it would look silly on, but instead I feel like a movie star! 

Thinking about Easter

Bouncing around the grid today I stumbled upon the Notre Dame Cathedral - there is so much detail to this place it is incredibly amazing. If you've never been, you need to stop through and take some pictures, relax and calm yourself, or of course, the obvious church-like things that one could do. 

Get out there and explore!

The Look:

Outfit: :.::Hot Stuff::.:Beautiful imperfection-Grey (New Release)
Hair: .b - thyme - heat  (Newish Release)
Skin: :[ Al Vulo! ] - [ Aisha ] - [ Candy Porcelain - old item @ TDR ]
Ring: JCNY - LOTUS Mood Ring, with Hyper-Gems (SPECIAL) - 10L on Marketplace

Pose: //elephante poses// Glosoli #5
Location: Notre Dame Cathedral 



No comments:

Post a Comment