Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Glitzy in New York


There is SO much going on in SL right now its hard to keep up! This outfit I picked up just today and there are so many more things that I have a hankering to check out! I'm just stopping in really quickly to give you a superfast lowdown before I'm off to the rest of the fairs and things that are all happening right now!

Glitzy in New York

Unique Clothing has released a few St Patty's day gifts! They're FREE with no group or anything! This dress comes with everything! The shoes, dress and a little hair shamrock hairpiece that is just adorable.

Glitzy in New York

The Bi-Annual Cart Sale at The Wash is also still on - they have so much awesome stuff there is really hard to pick and choose. But really, why should you when everything is just 10L or less! I've been a few times, including tonight to nab some jewelry for my glitzy look. N@N@ has some gorgeous pieces out and I think I got half (or more) of the items on the cart!

The Look:

Dress, shoes and hair piece: Unique Clothing-Lucky Me (Free in-store!)
Hair: Magika [02] Moment (New Release!)
Skin: Pink Fuel - [PF] Ember <Milk> - Beestung - Blushy - (rdbrow/Freck)
Necklace:*N@N@* Bag Muriel SET (10L$ @ Cart Sale - includes earrings but you can't see them)
Pose: Beusy - gentle sting - Curious Pose Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment