Wednesday, March 20, 2013

The Skin We're In

Okay firstly, when I logged in this morning I noticed we're over 20,000 page views and that alone has made my day. Thanks peeps!

When I logged in to SL this morning, I got a few notices on what's new at TDR Fusion, so I figured I would go down and check it out, thinking - of course - that I'd maybe pick up one or two things. My entire SL wallet later, I emerged gleefully happy with my new purchases. I dug through them to show you some goodies!
TDR Fusion - March 2013


There are a few amazing skins available this time and I was pleasantly surprised to find one that supports and includes Tango appliers! Essences set out a few skin packs for 70L$. Each tone includes various options for eyebrow colour, cheekbone blush and cleavage. Of course, the skin works perfectly well for those without the added chest stuffs, and is so pretty in either case.

TDR Fusion - March 2013

*BOOM* has some adorable and sexy undies out in a few colours - if you've never tried things from *BOOM* before - you should. The detail is amazing. Now is the time to try - 70L$ will get you panties and bra that also includes tango appliers for those a little more endowed.  Yourskin & Yourshape also set out some fabulous shoes. They're so easy to set up and they look great! I know I'll be wearing them a lot - they'll go with almost anything. Ok now stop looking and go check it out for yourself!

Mah Stuffz
Outfit: *BOOM* Comfy Womfy (pitch) - @ TDR Fusion
Shoes: *YS&YS* Ibiza GlossyBlack TDRF  @ TDR Fusion
Pose: -.label motion.- Berry Poses - 5  @ TDR Fusion
Skin: Essences - Clover COLD *sunkissed* - Ginger with lola tango appliers  @ TDR Fusion
Eyes: IKON Lucid Eyes - Machine (L) - previous group gift
Nails: [FEMALE  [MANDALA]NAIL PALETTE 1 Medium]
Hair: Magika [02] Give

No comments:

Post a Comment