Monday, May 13, 2013

Adorkable Poses is closing!

Adorkable Poses Closing Sale


Here's the word from Adorkable Peapod:

It’s been a long time coming… it’s time to close Adorkable Poses. I have had an amazing four years of making poses and getting to know some wonderful people. My real life has just gotten so busy that I am not able to keep up with my store as I would like. Thank you all for your love, support and friendship. I never dreamt that what started out as a fun little hobby for a stay at home Mom could turn into something that actually helped my family financially. I couldn’t have done it without my amazing customers and I appreciate it so much. Thank you to the bloggers that have also been so kind to blog my poses. You all are such an asset to store owners and I know I wouldn’t have made it this far without you. A special thank you to my friend and biggest supporter, Sasy Scarborough. Without you, I would never have even had a store to begin with. I will forever treasure our friendship and every bit of business and personal advice that you ever gave me.
Everything in my mainstore is 50% or more off, now through June 9th. I will do my best to get everything up on Marketplace. If you have any unused store credit, now is the time to use it as it will be gone after June 9th. You can check your rewards balance at the front of the store. Single poses are on the first floor and couples and props are on the second floor.
I do hope that I can periodically create something for fun or for an event here and there but I guess we’ll see what the future holds. I still have commitments to a few more events that I will be keeping. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart for everything! I’m off to have a good cry as I feel like I’m losing a limb or something!

So sad to see this creative shop close down its inworld presence. Adorkable Poses fill a unique niche of fun, flirty, cutely awkward; i.e. quite true to life. They're fun to "try on" even if you aren't necessarily shopping for poses - and trying them out almost always means you're about to buy one or two after you see just how cool they are. The ability to try them out will soon be lost, so get over to the shop before June 9. Half-off prices raise the incentive to try out a few extra!

Best wishes to you, Adorkable, and may success continue to follow you in all your endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment