Thursday, October 25, 2012

Early Morning Cuppa

How do I find out about places or items? Two of the ways I unearth some awesome items are through friends, or through Flickr photos - and today I have one of each to show you!

A friend teleported me to his friend's shop, and I was amazed at the gorgeous outfits she had there - :.Q'che.: has great mesh items and some fantastic freebies! I also noticed that she has some secret sale items - so be sure to mouse over the displays to see the prices because somethings are specially priced!

Early Morning Cuppa

Then I scooted on over to *MY UGLYDOROTHY to check out the skins I've been hearing so much about on various Flickr posts - and it was worth it - The skins there are gorgeous! I'll be saving up to nab a few of the regular priced ones - but right now they have about 4 of them available as gifts!

After all that, I needed a coffee pick-me-up and found the BRB Coffee Shop to get my fix - the music is great and the atmosphere was just what I was looking for! I'll definitely be going back. Coffee anyone?

The Look:


Skin: *MY UGLYDOROTHY -Special 1L Skin1
Dress: :.Q'che.: Glamere - 99L$
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Nikki Mesh Hair - (BOOBS) - Cinnamon
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
Ears: SLink Elven Ears Metal Free
Boots: A&Y Deuz Boots Metallic - Black
Pose: Bounce this poses - On The Go 3
Location: BRB Coffee shop

No comments:

Post a Comment