Friday, October 12, 2012

Halloween Hooters and more!

Today I was in the Halloween mood and had some great items fall into my lap - I wanted to share because you shouldn't miss them!

Hooters Halloween

Yesterday I was checking out the marketplace (after seeing a cute outfit on my friend from ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::...) and I found this completely adorable neko outfit that comes with everything! Big boots, pants, slinky tops, star pastie and a sculpty jacket (not shown). I paired it with the Modish skin I blogged yesterday the new group gift for the Magika Subscribers and a nail design from my Sexy Mama's Manicure pack.

Then I went to "Halloween" sim for a cute Halloween hunt and to take a few snapshots! The aDORKable pumpkin poses from the Arcade Gacha Event (Previously blogged) went great for this!

I love Halloween, the sugar highs it brings, and the cute cute outfits and props!

The look:

Hair: Magika [Candy Corn][L] Faint (Halloween Group Gift)
Outfit: ...:::Beautiful Dirty Rich:::... Bipolar Kitty (Halloween) L$1 on Marketplace
Skin: ::Modish::Bonnie PumpkinBlush- sunkiss Group Gift
Pose: aDORKable Poses - Gacha Pumpkins 2 (L$25 per play)
Nails: *Sexy Mamas* Manicure - Sculpted Prim Nails
Location: Halloween 

No comments:

Post a Comment