Wednesday, September 26, 2012

I Gacha!

I was looking though some notices and notecards and noticed one about a "Gacha" event - I knew what gatchas were, but was not prepared for the epic awesomeness that is The Arcade Gacha Events! The location is gorgeous (I'm sure I'll be taking some snaps there) and there are so many different kinds of gatchas available, I just keep going back to find more stuff! The bonus? Everything is between 25-100L$ (give or take a few)!! WOW!!!


Gatcha Awesomeness

The earrings, shirt and pants above all come from the *MonCheri* Gacha and it only took  me four tries to get all three items. The shoes are a rare item from the Ingenue gacha machine and they're so cute! I could try all day to win all the different pairs of Mickey Mouse ears from the [Auxilary] gacha!

Gatcha Awesomeness

And just look at this cute skin! There are all different variations available, but this one is the rare prize from : ) BCC. which I was lucky enough to snag on the first go! I also snagged the eye makeup from the Miamai gatcha.

Gatcha Awesomeness

The shirt above is from the ISON gatcha and I plan on collecting all of these colours - the blouse is so... perfect! The shoes are the same style as above from Ingenue but in the Robin colour - another new item I want in every colour! *Sigh* Yes, and I do plan on trying to snag all the pumpkins and poses from the aDORKable gacha - I mean, who wouldn't? Just look how cute they are!

*EDIT* Wow.. I say "snag" a lot... *snags a thesaurus!* <3

What's in the pics??
(all items listed are available in the gatcha machines at the Arcade Gacha Event unless listed)
Pic 1
  • Top: *MonCheri* Dead Romance Tank - L
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Ariane :: Cherry RARE
  • Pants: *MonCheri* Sequin Pants -Black- M
  • Mickey Ears: [Auxiliary] Gacha_Mouse Ears (Bow) - Black3
  • Pose: LISP Bazaar - Streetlights & Umbrella in a Box xx22 (Not in Gatchas)
Pic 3
  • Shoes: Ingenue :: Ariane :: Robin
  • Top: ISON - sheer baby blouse (indigo)
  • Pants: :.Envious.: KindredSpirit Jeans (Not in gatchas)
  • Pose: aDORKable Poses - Gacha Pumpkins 4
All images: 
  • Makeup: Miamai_Fierce & Fabulous_02
  • Earrings: *MonCheri* Midnight Feather Earring L mesh/non transparent
  • Skin: : ) BCC. [Latte] Heim RARE
  • Hair: >TRUTH< Sam -  Cherry (Subscribo Gift)
  • Lashes: *REDGRAVE* Eyelashes -38- Classy (Not in gatchas)
  • Eyes: - IKON Kaleido Eyes - Night (ML) (Sept Group Gift)

No comments:

Post a Comment