Sunday, September 2, 2012

Sweet Sweet Petites

Yesterday Sweet Petites graciously put out a new subscriber gift despite the designer being exceedingly busy in RL at the moment - So I couldn't pass up the opportunity to share it with you. When I popped down to the store, there were more surprises and gifts waiting!

Sweet Sweet Petites

The purple "Simple Tempation Jumpsuit" is one of 4 colours in a free fatpack available in-store. They're gorgeous, well made, detailed and sexy! Peeking around the store I also located the "Enchanted Petite Hunt" item (with the help of the store hint) and was so pleased that it was a pretty necklace, with a written explanation of the symbol on the simple, yet elegant design. The final find was the subscriber gift, that comes with two different skirt designs and looks lovely on my petite!

There are also two lucky boards and a midnight mania with lovely quality items on it (that I'm currently stalking as I write!) Thank you Sweet Petites for the awesome gifts, good luck with your RL business and I can't wait to see what design next - I know my linden stipend will likely be spent here for a while!


The goods: 

  • Outfit 1: Sweet Petites [SP] Simple Temptation Jumpsuits  FREEBIE
  • Outfit 2: Sweet Petites [SP] Aurora Halter Dress - Blue (Subscriber Gift)
  • Boots: *G Field* - *GF*<PETITE> Long Cuff Boots "Will" -black-
  • Necklace: Sweet Petites[SP] Algiz Rune Necklace (Enchanted Petites Hunt Gift)
  • Hair: ^;^CaTwA^;^ Vivian HairStyle/Dark Reds (Biggie size resizes down to petite easily!)
  • Avatar: [ Al Vulo! Petite ] - [ Polly 2 ] - [ Porcelain ] Correct
  • Poses: .:Still Life:.  [darling] aging innocents and .:Still Life:.  [darling] take it out
  • Location: Right outside the Sweet Petites store!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your blog post about Sweet Petites. It's much appreciated and it makes me happy that people are liking what I create :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it? We LOVE it!! Hope your move goes well and thanks for being a talented and generous creator!

    ReplyDelete