Monday, September 3, 2012

Order up!

This morning I hopped around the grid getting lots of fabu gifts (The start of the month is super awesome for gift pickup!) and I had high hopes for a blog about them - but in fact, there are so many that I'm gonna need a little time to process it all! So overwhelmed was I, that I threw my hands in the air and decided to get ready for my DJ set later... and that's when the magic happened!


Sookie for a day


The event I needed to get ready for is "Best in Profession/Career" and I couldn't bring myself to don another suit or cheesy stripper-esque costume. I came across this great Sookie Stackhouse costume from [aberrant]! It comes with shirt, apron, waitress order pad and pencil! The sneakers are mesh and came from B&T at the Cart Sale and the jeans are a gift from the Aqua Introduction box at the Fab Free HQ. 

Once I nabbed the outfit, I needed a good place to wear it, and voila! This Roadside Diner is perfect and is on the side of the Linden Road on mainland. The detail is just awesome, you should check it out! And if you're hankerin' for something to do later, come to Club Amaranth and hang out with us from 5-7 PM SLT!

The Look: 


No comments:

Post a Comment