Thursday, August 16, 2012

Oodles of Contraptions!


I was checking my flickr feed as I'm prone to do, and I saw an interesting image from Torley - But this was showing a rather unique group gift from [Contraption]. Being the curious sort, I whooshed on down there to check it out! Its a creepy and super detailed steampunk gasmask and the group joiner is right above the prize and very visible when you land.



After I nabbed the group gift, I poked around and found a room full of lucky boards, free goodies and gatcha machines! I stalked them for a good while and got some great items! There are LOADS more interesting stuff in this store, and a lot of neat masks and spectacles.



One thing that caught my eye besides the heavily detailed masks and goggles, was the cute little dress - of course, the one I saw was the blood soaked one in the lucky board, but there are lots of other non-homocidal ones on the bottom floor, and a great outfit for guys too!



So if you're into steampunk, looking for something different or just looking to frighten the bejesus out of people or have them ask you "What's with that thing??" - Head on down to [Contraption] and boggle your mind! ~ (More images in my Flickr Feed!!)
I'm wearing: 

In all images:

Shoes: Baby Monkey - Kitty Flats - Group Gift

Hair: ChiChickie! Sophie - New Release Gift Color  - Vanilla - Subo-Gift

Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.SooMi SGB - Lucky Board

Pose: [ .:SOPHERIAN:. ] Kimberly 01 - Free on Marketplace

Horns: [ContraptioN] Clemantlers *silver* - Lucky Board

Shape: *CUPCAKES Jelly Shape - FabFree HQ Gift
 
Location: [ContraptioN] Second Floor Lounge!

First image: 

Outfit: Green Attendant [ContraptioN] - 200L

Backpack/Tail (Yah there's an awesome steampunk tail back there!): *kipmudz* [ContraptioN] Walton's Parade: Devil's Tail - Lucky Board

Mask: [ContraptioN] 1st anniversary masks: Veteran's Gasmask - Group Gift


Second Image:

Mask 2: *iron* [ContraptioN] Anti-FLAK Goggles - Lucky Board
Mask 3: *Stitched* [ContraptioN] Masks: The Three Eyed - Lucky Board

Third Image: 
Outfit: *LB Edition* Black and Bloody  Attendant [ContraptioN] - Lucky Board

No comments:

Post a Comment