Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cart Sale and IS DESIGN!


The amazing bi-annual Cart Sale is on at The Wash right now and every year I think I go a little nuts... like Christmas on a sugar high or something! My wallet takes a kicking, but I can't really pass up the super awesome deals that are provided by the fabulous designers whom participate in the Cart Sale every 6 months.

That said, it took me a LONG time to come up with an outfit to show - there's just so much good stuff! (In fact, expect to see something else from me in the future about this event, because its just so awesome).



In between sorting my inventory after my cart sale insanity, I've been checking blogs (of course!) and I ran across this post at SL Wonderland (which I frequent often) and laughed so hard at the bacon breakfast bag that I had to go nab it. When I did, I discovered "IS DESIGN" - a store that is just plain awesome! Its silly, its fun, its sexy and you should go down there and see what's there! Lucky boards, gatchas and freebies abound and you don't want to miss the cute items offered there.

The look:
Fanny Pack Filled with Awesome: "IS Designs" Belt Bag Black Pack L$100
Hair: [elikatira] - [e] Garden - Essentials Collection - Red 08 - L$250
Outfit: :.::Hot Stuff::.:*Que Mona!* Red- 1L GIFT @ Cart Sale
Earrings: Ear Candy ~ Turquoise Bead Earrings - 1L @ Cart Sale
Eyes: IKON 'Sunrise' Eyes - Brown (ML) L$150
Bag of eggs and breaky: "IS Designs" Clear Bag Yudetamago (Free)
Skin: al vulo- baba2 * natural reddish beauty (Old group gift)
Shoes: Hell Bop Clothing: SF - Meg - Flames - 10L @ Cart Sale

No comments:

Post a Comment