Monday, August 13, 2012

*{SeVered GarDeN}* - Cowgirl Petites!


I love my petite avi and some of the clothes and accessories out there are simply amazing - and one of the designers that offers amazingly detailed recreations of her "biggie" outfits is Berta Avro from *{SeVered GarDeN}*. Her outfits come with so many little details, and OPTIONS! Wanna wear the shirt without the pants? No problem! Want to peek some skin or cover up more? Those options are in there too!! I could spend all day playing with an outfit from *{SeVered GarDeN}* - thankfully though, today, I didn't and just snapped some pics for ya instead!


Although I pretty much spent my entire clothing allowance in the shop yesterday *blush* - I was so very pleased to be able to find a "themed" outfit for petites (which went well with the Cowboys and Indians contest last night at my favourite in-world social gathering - Club Amaranth) that I just had to share it!

If you've never been to *{SeVered GarDeN}* - go have a look - the location is amazing and she's got lots of unique and beautiful items for biggies and petites!
The Look Lowdown: Entire Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Josie blue - for PETITES
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Orion Petite Mesh Hair - Flaming Cherry
Skin/Base Avi: [ Al Vulo! Petite ] - [ Polly 2 ] - [ Porcelain ] 
Poses: .label motion.-bloggers pack (Available as a dollarbie on the marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment